|Prep time: 30 minutes||Cooking time: 10 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
Fish Tacos recipe
1) Marinade the fish with 1 Tablespoon olive oil, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Make the slaw. In a medium size bowl combine the cabbage, cilantro, and red onion. Add lime juice and 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
3) Heat the tortillas by warming them in a frying pan one at a time.
4) Cook fish in a grill pan or frying pan on medium-high heat about 3-5 minutes on each side.
5) Create tacos by filling the warm tortillas with broken pieces of fish and the slaw. Garnish with guacamole, sour cream or salsa.